Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Soundtrack to my life

"Let it be" by the Beatles is one of my favorite songs. This song will always have a place in my heart because it is the song I listened to nonstop after my brother passed away. He was a big Beatles fan and got me into liking them. The song always makes me cry but I think that it creates a special connection between me and my brother even if he is not here anymore.

"Digital Love" by Daft Punk is just a great song. It is so much fun to dance to and it is just such a calming song for me. I love techno music and daft punk is just great.
"Dímelo" by Enrique Iglesias is one of my favorite songs to sing. I love singing in spanish. I had to memorize this song in high school for spanish class and I still remember it. Enrique Iglesias is the sexiest man ever and I love all his songs.
"Hello" by Cat Empire is a song that just makes me happy. It is very upbeat and I love the trumpets. My boyfriend showed me the bad Cat Empire and I have practically all their songs now and love them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment