Thursday, March 24, 2011

Research Question

I am thinking that my research question will be:
What is polluting the ocean?

I am not sure if this is the exact topic I want to do, but I know I want to do something with researching the ocean. I would like to be a marine biologist when I am older and I think it would be a good idea to research the ocean for this paper. I think I can do a lot of things with this topic. I want to look at the affects of pollution on the marine animals. In addition, I want to see the affect of pollution on the coral reefs. If I needed to make the topic more specific, I can look at oceans in certain parts of the world. I can discuss all the human impact on the ocean and how much it is destroying the marine environment. I am sure there will be lots of research I can use to write the paper. However, I am still unsure if this is the topic I want to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment